Each month, local communications, marketing and public relations students can network, learn and share with seasoned area professionals.
MarCom also awards internships to local students each year through its Internship Program. During the summer, students intern for local host organizations while receiving a $3000 stipend and invaluable work experience. Student members have direct access to host organizations throughout the year at monthly MarCom meetings.
The MarCom programming year is September 1 - August 31, which conveniently fits with most university academic calendars. Student memberships belong to the individual paying dues. Membership is not transferable between students.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Network at monthly meetings where students can connect with professional members who are often looking for interns or new employees
- Monthly presentations by local, regional, and national experts to give you an advantage over your classmates and help you stay on top of emerging trends and industry news
- Discounted pricing for monthly breakfast meetings and free admission to other events with seasoned professionals
- Access to MarCom's membership directory, which includes Spokane-area professionals from some of the largest employers in the area
- Discounted Spark Award entry fees where students can submit their best work in the student category to be honored along side the achievements of the local marketing and communications community
- And so much more!