- chevron_rightExpand your professional network by connecting with the 150+ other members at monthly breakfast meetings and other events
- chevron_rightElevate your professional value and credibility by listing membership in a well known local group
- chevron_rightAccess to our professional member directory
- chevron_rightMonthly presentations by local, regional, and national experts will help you stay on top of emerging trends and industry news.
- chevron_rightPreferred pricing for monthly breakfast meetings and free admission to "Cocktails & Conversation" events with seasoned professionals.
- chevron_rightPreferred pricing for annual development workshop
- chevron_rightMonthly e-newsletter featuring "Expert's Edge" column written by local professionals
- chevron_rightPreferred pricing for Spark Awards entry fees and admission tickets
- chevron_rightEarly announcements of job openings or career opportunities
- chevron_rightOpportunity to sponsor monthly breakfast meetings for just $125
- chevron_rightOpportunity to host an intern (paid by the MarCom Internship Fund)
- chevron_rightOpportunity to post job opportunities to members-only section of website to ensure quality applicants
- chevron_rightConnect with and mentor local college students preparing to enter the field
Membership dues make it possible for MarCom to provide local students with on-the-job experience through paid internships at member organizations.
The MarCom membership year is September 1 - August 31. Memberships belong to the organization or to the individual paying dues. If a member leaves his/her employing organization during the membership year, the organization may transfer the membership to another employee.